Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tagged too!!!

If I were a time of day, I would be... 7 am on a chilly morning or 11 pm on a december night
If I were a non-human animal, I would be... a Lioness
If I were a direction, I would be... East
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be...a bustling round dinning table or a cozy huge arm chair by the window
If I were an eye colour, I would be...black
If I were a liquid, I would be... water or adrak wali chai!!
If I were a tool, I would be... a hammer
If I were a kind of weather, I would be...bright and breezy
If I were a mythical creature, I would be... a unicorn
If I were a musical instrument, I would be... a flute
If I were a color, I would be... white or yellow
If I were a sound, I would be... the sound of a conch in the morning
If I were a movie, I would be... Life is beautiful
If I were a food, I would be... fried fish:D
If I were a material, I would be... muslin
If I were a word, I would be... happiness
If I were a body part, I would be... eyes
If I were an emoticon, I would be... ;;)
If I were a month, I would be... july
If I were a day of the week, I would be... a sunday
If I were a planet, I would be... Jupiter
If I were a tree, I would be...Oak (as suggested by a friend)
If I were a fruit, I would be... a pineapple
If I were an article of clothing, I would be... a chiffon saree
If I were an online abbreviation, I would be... rofl
If I were a number, I would be... 24
If I were a kitchen device, I would be... a knife
If I were an emotion, I would be... joy

No comments: