Monday, January 22, 2007

If being straightforward is a crime then I surely commit it all the time..i don’t like pleasing people!! So that actually makes me very vulnerable in this fake world. The other day I was been insulted and humiliated just because I was being honest!!

We all must have written an essay during our school days “ The day everything went wrong ”..well its just that it happened with me but, unfortunately the day stretched a bit longer than usual!!

I don’t understand why some people want to be pleased all the time. May be they think they are way too important and intelligent…and these are the very people who should be able to tell the right from the wrong!! And when you don’t really suck up to them they accuse you of being over confident…

I don’t care what they think of me….its not going to stop me from being what I am – brutally honest!!

2 comments:

The Judge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Judge said...

If people think they are too important, the best thing would be to let them wallow in their so called 'importance'...they are always insecure about themselves so yelling at others usually makes them feel better...my advice: dont let them get you down, just show them the finger!!:-)